1. I hear a gang fight on a human factory farm
2. No rabbit hutch about it, I bought it off the Baptists*
3. From the second I heard you step in here I lost my head
4. Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone
5. MOTOR. POWER. FORCE. MOTION. DRIVE. POWER. FORCE. MOTION. DRIVE.
6. There's nothing I won't do, anything you want me to, can't keep my hands off you
7. Into a dream I took a turn and promised to return
8. Ils ont marché au beau village - marché, marché, marché, marché.*
9. It's a teenage dream to be seventeen and to find you're all wrapped up in wrong
10. I've seen those English dramas too.*
11. Livin' the life, you're a jet setter, living the life, you got it all together.
12. "This is a beautiful day. It is a new day. We are together. We are unified and of one accord."
13. On the window sill my elbow's numb as I heard the door go and saw your car
14. There I was completely wasting, out of work and down.
15. Last summer we took threes across the board, but by Fall we were a cover story
16 "If you don't eat your meat, how can you have any pudding?"
17. Can't you see I'm trying, I don't even like it.
18. I hear the doorbell ring and suddenly the panic takes me.
19. Too high to get over (yeah yeah) too low to get under (yeah yeah)*
20. Forgive? Sounds good. Forget? I'm not sure I could.
21. "Watch it I'm coming - mmmmm! Green - STEP UP!"
22. We move our shoulders forward heads back get under control like Janet Jack*
23. The winds begin to rise and drop from yonder dropping day
24. We're gonna go far. It's a beautiful permanence.*
25. Oh my magpie eyes are hungry for the prize, give me the money I'll shoot it right between the eyes
Quite a lot of nindie-under-reassessment on here! A couple of foreign language tracks were left off cos I am a big xenophobe, and a couple of not-yet-released things too.
BONUS QUESTION (more interesting than the actual quiz): Which of the ones you don't know would intrigue you, as a first line? (assuming they were performed OK) And which would put you off?