MP3 player. Shuffle. First lines. Guess 'em. Titles and group names replaced where they would give things away with AD&D 2nd Edition Manuals. Untranscribable lyrics ignored.
I only have 125 songs on my MP3 player so perhaps this will be easy!
3. Remember the day you up and left? I nearly cried myself to death. <-- Think disco.
5. Comin' from the east side, goin' to the west side, flowin' to the north and the south, you know what we're about - golden age hip-hop, no reason anyone wd know it
6. I'm only MONSTER MANUAL away from love, I'm only MONSTER MANUAL away from your arms. - rave hit
7. UNEARTHED ARCANA! UNEARTHED ARCANA! One day I could punch up this one youth for tryin to make a fool of me... - recent chart hit
9. A race of angels bound with one another, a dish of dollars made out for all to see. - Carsmile shd get this
16. You always find the way to hurt my pride, if I'm not crying you're not satisfied. - country
17. I shed my skin as the party was about to begin. - new wave
18. FIEND FOLIO, things are gonna get easier. FIEND FOLIO, they're gonna be brighter. - classic soul
19. Took a tube to Camden Town, walked down Parkway and settled down. - British pop
20. Now DEITIES AND DEMIGODS it out in a roughneck style whethere you come from east west north or sout', we run tings without a doubt. - pop reggae